OpenBMC Fix-It

Jayashankar Padath jayashankarpadath at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:22:07 AEST 2018

Hi Nancy,

Please count me in.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jayashankar

From:   Nancy Yuen <yuenn at google.com>
To:     OpenBMC Maillist <openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>
Date:   05/09/2018 01:00 AM
Subject:        OpenBMC Fix-It
Sent by:        "openbmc"
<openbmc-bounces+ngorugan=in.ibm.com at lists.ozlabs.org>

Please join my team for an OpenBMC  community "fix-it" event in June!

My team is devoting the week of 6/11/-15 to a Google OpenBMC "fix it" as
part of a larger fix-it initiative. OpenBMC is a large part of our project
so I'd like to spend part of the week on a fix-it on OpenBMC.

I propose to have the fix it on Tues and Wed 6/12 & 6/13.  We could set up
an IRC channel for the fix it where everyone participating would hang out
for the day.  We could pick one or two areas to focus on for those days,
put together a list of things to "fix" in those areas ahead of time.  On
the day, we all tackle things on the list (or something not on the list),
discuss over IRC and do code reviews.  Inevitably, people have meetings or
things they can't get out of, but if you can be available for most of the
day, that would be enough!

Anyone interested in participating?