Hackathon - Sept 18th - 20th, 2018

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Wed Jun 6 08:55:06 AEST 2018

I'd like to prepare an entry-level talk on various types of testing and
tenets for writing good tests, if there's enough interest, considering that
there's an overall push for more testing in OpenBMC and some confusion on
which kinds of tests we want, and why.  If nobody else is planning to
cover, I can also try to dig into what kind of test tooling is available on
OpenBMC.