obmc-gerrit: A tool for automagically adding reviewers to your patches

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Mon Jun 4 12:13:38 AEST 2018

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018, at 02:16, Emily Shaffer wrote:
> At least in IPMI etc I haven't seen people use this. Are they common
> elsewhere in the project?

The Cc: tag is common in the kernel as it uses a mailing-list based development method. As such it's pretty well established.  The thought was so that I could be even lazier about pushing changes to Gerrit.

Nothing would *force* you to use it, was just wondering if it would be convenient for anyone besides me (i.e. is there enough interest to warrant the effort).

Andrew