In-Band Firmware Update

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Sat Jul 28 05:01:31 AEST 2018

Sorry, I haven't been on this email label recently -- accidentally fell behind.

In parallel to these efforts, I've started upstreaming a design:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/11588 -- feel free to make
comments.  I'm going to implement the design (it's already
implemented, but now I'm expanding it to address incoming comments).

Patrick