Sdbusplus-based Shared Library

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Wed Jul 18 23:53:18 AEST 2018

I second Patrick here. We definitely need miscellaneous utility library.
As he mentioned we can start small or even create few libraries with
different purpose each (say timer, sdbusplus utils shared library etc.)

Related to customization, we need to make sure libraries are generic in
nature, and expose correct hooks. Even if specific hack is needed, then
it has to be extended as sub-module and patched by direct linking for
the needed module instead of updating the libraries directly. ??

Regards,

Richard