gerrit server update coming - 2.15.2

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:17:58 AEST 2018

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 1:18 AM Hedges Alexander
<ahedges at student.ethz.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having an issue with what appears to be the new version of Gerrit (2.15.2). I can't confirm my email address (I don't receive an email when I enter my email at "Contact Information > Register New Email ..." and hit "Register"). At first I thought the mail didn't make it through the spam filter but it still didn't work even when whitelisting the whole domain.

May be best to work this out on IRC (AndrewG is my tag).  Was gerrit
working for you before?  I think gerrit pulls the emails from github
(since that's our sign in method).  I'm not sure if you can add a new
one directly in gerrit, you may need to add the email you want to your
github account first.