IPMI and Redfish support in openbmc Linux

Henbin Chang henbinchang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:05:54 AEST 2018

Thank your support.

It did work after I used the default port 18080.
curl -k https://10.99.241.79:18080/redfish/v1

I had to indicate the account/password if I would like to access other node.
curl -k https://root:0penBmc@10.99.241.79:18080/redfish/v1/Managers/

Bmcweb will launch under one of two ports. If launched manually, it will