gerrit server update coming - 2.15.2

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:10:28 AEST 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:33 PM krtaylor <kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/10/18 3:13 PM, Andrew Geissler wrote:
>
> I'm planning a gerrit update in the near future (this Saturday
> maybe?).  Anyone have any issues with an update (or know of any issues
> with the 2.15 release)?
>
> OpenStack is still on 2.13.9+ (we're at 2.14.7), is there a problem we need fixed? No issues, just curious.

A few months ago someone asked when I was doing the next update since
they wanted some of the new user interface features in gerrit, I said
"a few months" and put a calendar reminder to do an upgrade.   So no
big reasons, I think updating periodically is a nice way to avoid any
security issues, and (knock on wood) it should only take about 15
minutes if everything goes smooth.