IPMI and Redfish support in openbmc Linux

Henbin Chang henbinchang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:36:46 AEST 2018

H Ed,
I built bmcweb into my machine, and check the 'bmcweb' daemon was started
up.

ps aux | grep bmcweb
  919 root       0:00 /usr/bin/bmcweb
 8662 root       0:00 grep bmcweb

But I couldn't access Redfish API through the below command.
curl -b cjar -k https://10.99.241.79/redvish/v1/

Could you help provide the suggestion?

Thanks.
-Henbin.

There are several servers that support Redfish, and we have a working group