[RFC] IKVM prototype with only video

Avi Fishman avifishman70 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:39:12 AEST 2018

Hi all,

Nuvoton NPCM7xx has a standard VNC server application that can be used
by any VNC client, it can support any SW based compression but has HW
compression engine for hextile encoding which achives a very high
performance.
Can it be used by OpenBMC?
Should we support V4L2 regardless of our own solution?

Thanks,
Avi