Outstanding FSI core patches

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Tue Jan 30 17:04:50 AEDT 2018

Hello FSI team,

I've got a queue of patches that I've recovered from the openbmc
mailing list and lkml that we should really have had upstream by now.

You can view the list here:

 https://github.com/shenki/linux/commits/fsi-next

I sent out the no-scan-on-init patch today for review by the device tree people.

The rest have all been reviewed in the past. I intend to send them out
for Greg KH to pick up on your behalf. If you have any objections, or
would prefer to send them yourself, please let me know.

Cheers,

Joel

---

Christopher Bostic (3):
      fsi: core: Reduce console output during normal scan
      dt-bindings: fsi: Add optional property no-scan-on-init
      fsi: core: Add check for master property no-scan-on-init

Eddie James (1):
      fsi: Fix one and two byte bus reads/writes

Jeremy Kerr (6):
      fsi: Add fsi_master_rescan()
      fsi: master-gpio: Add locking during break and link enable
      fsi: master-gpio: Add external mode
      dt-bindings: fsi: Add specification for FSI busses
      fsi: Match fsi slaves and engines to available dt nodes
      fsi: master: Clarify master lifetimes & fix use-after-free in hub master