OpenBMC 1/29 community telecon - Call for Topics

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 03:09:10 AEDT 2018

I've got a couple misc one's, time permitting:

- How's the yocto 2.4 update going, any discussion needed on the
separate layer discussion?
- How's SELinux looking?
- Redfish workgroup going somewhere? Seems like we have a few
implementations out there already and people working on more, how do
we converge?
- Other workgroups?  IP KVM (2799), Remote Media (261), SNMP (2800),
User ID Mgmt (273).
- Did we ever get a doc that mapped people's names to IIRC handles?

Thanks,
Andrew