Removing Barreleye, Firestone, Garrison

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Mon Jan 29 17:58:50 AEDT 2018

Hello,

I am working on ensuring the boards that we build for are working with
the dev-4.13 kernel branch. Currently Barreleye, Firestone and
Garrison systems fail as there has not been a device tree forward
ported.

Is there an interest in maintaining these platforms?

If not, I will remove them from CI on Friday to unblock the kernel work.

This does not stop someone re-enabling them in the near future should
interest arise. However, I suggest we create a policy on removing
abandoned machines when there is no one actively maintaining them, and
we use this to delete machines once they reach the agreed criteria.

Cheers,

Joel