Issue with flash space overflow? Maybe?

Balaji.B.Rao at dell.com Balaji.B.Rao at dell.com
Wed Jan 17 02:14:48 AEDT 2018

Joel,

I didn’t change any build parameters, but the python packages. It clearly builds well when the number of packages are lower. However as I add more packages, I see this issue. While I'd like to investigate JFFS2 kernel options as you suggested, I'm leaning toward flash space. Is there a way to find if that is the case?

Thanks
Balaji