Issue with flash space overflow? Maybe?

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Wed Jan 17 06:33:37 AEDT 2018

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 9:14 AM,  <Balaji.B.Rao at dell.com> wrote:
> Joel,
>
> I didn’t change any build parameters, but the python packages. It clearly builds well when the number of packages are lower. However as I add more packages, I see this issue. While I'd like to investigate JFFS2 kernel options as you suggested, I'm leaning toward flash space. Is there a way to find if that is the case?

These warnings are commonly due to a mismatch between the options
enabled when creating the filesystem and the options that are enabled
when mounting it.

If you are certain that you are booting with exactly the same kernel
options as was used when first flashing the device, then you must have
corrupted the JFFS2 partition. I suggest reflashing your JFFS2
partition.

Here are some other suggestions:

 http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/jffs2.html#L_magicnfound

We haven't had any other failures reported with the mtd driver, so I
do not think it's a problem with the mtd driver.