IPMI Set LAN Configuration Parameters

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Thu Feb 15 05:32:49 AEDT 2018

I personally have found this non-standard implementation a bit
unpleasant, as it requires using a different command to basically
flush it.  I am planning to implement it such that setting in progress
before and complete after is how it all gets flushed instead of a
timeout, since that approach reads more correct given the
specification.  And really it's just about literally calling a
subroutine to flush everything when the in_progress bit is set to
completed, and removing the code from "access on"

If you're interested to do what I've just described, I don't think
you'll get any push-back.

Patrick