sdbusplus port for host-ipmid

Vernon Mauery vernon.mauery at linux.intel.com
Thu Feb 15 04:17:07 AEDT 2018

On 12-Feb-2018 11:01 PM, Liz Kammer wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>Is anyone working on the sd_bus.h -> sdbusplus port for host-ipmid? I am
>hoping to work on this issue
>https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-host-ipmid/issues/109, but I don't want
>to step on toes.

I am happy to hear you are working on this. I don't know if anyone else
is working on it or not, but I do know that host-ipmid is under very
active development. You will have fewer collisions with others if you
make and push incremental changes (like for one file at a time). If you
push one big patchset, it will likely conflict with every other commit
in review.

--Vernon