Redfish on OpenBMC

Ali Larijani alirhas at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 2 05:29:28 AEDT 2018

+MSFT: Chris Ong and Yugi Mani

From: Paul.Vancil at dell.com [mailto:Paul.Vancil at dell.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:09 AM
To: hramasub at in.ibm.com; Michael.E.Brown at dell.com
Cc: Ali Larijani <alirhas at microsoft.com>; Balaji.B.Rao at dell.com; bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com; ed.tanous at intel.com; jwcarman at us.ibm.com; openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org; pradeep.kumar36 at tcs.com; rolfb at us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: Redfish on OpenBMC

Michael, Brad, all,
Hello.  This is a good list of attributes and agree with Hari’s additions…
Balaji and I are in final phase of pushing our ‘RedDrum’ python Redfish service into open source with the openBMC recipes.
Im expecting to have the python code open by Mon and then next week will get the openBMC recipe in.  We are manually copying over the files now.
Next week we should be able to answer the initial list of questions for RedDrum.

Nice to see there is a lot of interest and multiple implementations coming!
Thanks
paulv