How to enable bmcweb in openbmc

Yuan, Yao yao.yuan at hxt-semitech.com
Fri Dec 7 19:36:17 AEDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm new here and want to enable openbmc on my server.

It seems the bmcweb server didn't running on my openbmc or even not yet build the module in openbmc.
So I think the bmcweb is not default build and running in openbmc.
Do I need add some configure options or some others to support bmcweb in openbmc?

Now I'm success to build the openbmc and run it on a server with aspeed2500 bmc.

I can login openbmc and also ssh on it.
But I can't access the webui by browser.

This site can't be reached

10.64.5.0 refused to connect.

Try:

  *   Checking the connection
  *   Checking the proxy and the firewall<chrome-error://chromewebdata/#buttons>
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yao.