Split and join. The preferred way.

Alexander Amelkin a.amelkin at yadro.com
Thu Dec 6 20:11:04 AEDT 2018

Hi all!

As we all know, it's a common programming task to split/tokenize strings and join tokens back together. Those trivial methods are however not implemented in STL for C++. There is a Boost way to do it, but as far as I understand, Boost is not endorsed in OpenBMC for understandable reasons of space-saving. Is there any openbmc-blessed method to split and join? Any commonly used library with the methods to perform the task? I hate code duplication and wouldn't like to reinvent the bicycle.

Thank you.

Alexander.