[PATCH v1 0/2] SPI-NOR add NPCM FIU controller driver
tmaimon77 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 20:14:54 AEDT 2018
This patch set adds Flash Interface Unit(FIU) SPI-NOR
support for the Nuvoton NPCM Baseboard Management
The FIU supports single, dual or quad communication interface.
the FIU controller can operate in following modes:
- User Mode Access(UMA): provides flash access by using an
indirect address/data mechanism.
- direct rd/wr mode: maps the flash memory into the core
- SPI-X mode: used for an expansion bus to an ASIC or CPLD.
The NPCM750/730/715/710 supports up to three FIU devices:
- FIU0 supports two chip select.
- FIU3 supports four chip select.
- FIUX supports two chip select.
The NPCM FIU driver tested on NPCM750 evaluation board.
Tomer Maimon (2):
dt-binding: mtd: add NPCM FIU controller
mtd: spi-nor: add NPCM FIU controller driver
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/npcm-fiu.txt | 64 ++
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Kconfig | 8 +
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/mtd/spi-nor/npcm-fiu.c | 930 +++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 1003 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/npcm-fiu.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/mtd/spi-nor/npcm-fiu.c
More information about the openbmc