Emulating HPC environments with OpenBMC and qemu

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:34:04 AEDT 2018

Hi everybody. I'm trying to create a HPC environment fully virtualized for
PoC and testing purposes. The need for a BMC has being a blocking
impediment for me for a long time, I'm very exited to know about OpenBMC.

Is anybody trying to do something like this or have experience with it? I'm
willing to combine effort. My main goal is to emulate a cluster with about
2 nodes managed by xCAT, fully virtualised, and supporting sequential and
switch based discovery.

Best regards and thanks for such good news!

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski