Linux kernel: Moving to 4.18

tomer.maimon at nuvoton.com tomer.maimon at nuvoton.com
Fri Aug 31 00:24:19 AEST 2018

Hey Joel,

Please add to dev-4.18

Commits upstream to kernel 4.19

hwmon: Add NPCM7xx PWM and Fan driver

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=f1fd4a4db777030a2542701fb0d3a261d4472d6d

dt-binding: hwmon: Add NPCM7xx PWM and Fan controller documentation

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=68dde6cae6e523dfec8ec097af2c41680fb766c6

USB: host: ehci-npcm7xx: Fix some error codes in probe

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=4da24f4dd0bb2b88e9c84690aa769b524c63b316

dt-bindings: usb: new ehci-npcm7xx dt

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=dc748b66dbfbbfa187044f007d42d9cc01e5ab11

USB host: Add USB ehci support for nuvoton npcm7xx platform

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=df44831ee2dde0d61f17ca86069f2c992c0dae95

ipmi: kcs_bmc: fix IRQ exception if the channel is not open

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=dc0f0a026d33819bb82d5c26ab2fca838e2004be

MAINTAINERS: fix location of DT npcm files

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=5efa6f8473cc50299c0bdd68280a472993cc5c32

Commits will upstream to kernel 4.20

pinctrl: nuvoton: add NPCM7xx pinctrl and GPIO driver

https://git.linaro.org/people/linus.walleij/linux-pinctrl.git/commit/?h=for-next&id=3b588e43ee5c7ad8ccccfbfc6fc379b816c178f0

dt-binding: pinctrl: Add NPCM7xx pinctrl and GPIO documentation

https://git.linaro.org/people/linus.walleij/linux-pinctrl.git/commit/?h=for-next&id=d0e4e8f0d6abd8e992cb8cdc57a1396dd1e3a486

Cheers,

Tomer