Announcing gpioplus

Tanous, Ed ed.tanous at intel.com
Tue Aug 28 16:27:18 AEST 2018

I think the most effective way to get this moving would be to start sending pull requests to the existing places that you think would benefit from this library.  That would give concrete examples of its use, and prove its usefulness a lot more than anything else.  It would also be a great answer to "Why do we need yet another library?" as I'm guessing it would show considerably reduced complexity or more flexibility over dealing with raw GPIO, which I'm hoping would be apparent in the code reviews.  It would also give some great porting examples for those looking at porting things over to the library.

-Ed