ipmbd

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Thu Aug 23 07:05:47 AEST 2018

-Patrick, +other maintainers and list

Hi Michael,

It looks like ipmitool itself does have support headers for IPMB, but we
don't have much work done on the IPMB bridge:
https://github.com/openbmc/ipmbbridge

When you say that you need to "access" IPMB i'm a little confused as it's a
transport, not some source of information.  Can you make it a little more
clear what you're trying to do?

Emily