Phosphor Web-ui: Server unreachable

AKASH G J akashgj91 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:13:21 AEST 2018

Hi Ed,

Sorry for the late reply. I was on leave for last week.

I am hosting phosphor-webui on a different machine and trying to connect
the BMC board using its IP address. I am using bmcweb platform. When I
tried to login, the following message appeared in browser console.

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the
remote resource at https://<BMC-IP>/login. (Reason: CORS request did not
succeed).
<unavailable> activity-stream.bundle.js:3170:9
CSI/tbsd_ cb=gapi.loaded_0:458:127
CSI/_tbnd cb=gapi.loaded_0:458:127
CSI/tbsd_ cb=gapi.loaded_0:458:127
CSI/_tbnd cb=gapi.loaded_0:458:127