Need create a repo for chassis implementation.

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Sat Aug 4 06:08:12 AEST 2018

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 10:33 PM, Wang, Kuiying <kuiying.wang at intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Andrew,
> I agree w/ you on " smaller, more specific repositories", to create " phosphor-buttons" for handling buttons and create different repo for power control for specific machine/company/hardware like "openpower-power-control" and " x86-power-control".
>
> In a word, we need create 3 repos as following:
> phosphor-buttons

created.

> openpower-power-control

I don’t know enough about the design to create this repository yet.
I’m assuming that is OK with Intel?

> x86-power-control

created.  I apologize for the delay, but there is a general lack of
information here that makes me uncomfortable, and thus the delay.

For instance - is there a DBus API associated with this program?
If so - what is it?  Have you already written this program and
now you just want to host it on OpenBMC?  Or is it a new program?

> Brad,
> I will not send pictures and attachments to the mail list in the future.

thanks!