Does Gerrit identification has changed?

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Mon Apr 23 03:48:39 AEST 2018

Hi Tomer,

This is a result of AndrewG's recent migration of our Gerrit server to new
hosting.  Check out this thread:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2018-April/011476.html  In the
replies, the new fingerprint you should be seeing is also listed.  You will
likely have to delete and re-add the entry from your SSH config.

Emily