Storage requirements for OpenBMC VirtualBox/Ubuntu build

Mark Brown mkbrown32 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:52:12 AEST 2018

Still have not generated a clean build yet,
in the //Windows 10//Virtualbox//Ubuntu 16.04.4// world.

I have enclosed a log of the several Warnings and then the final Error,
for someone to point out what might be wrong here.
I turned on line numbering in my text editor and it says
there are 630 lines in this file, so optimal commentary
should be addressed to particular line numbers.
Thanks.

(I am a firmware guy, sometimes a linux device driver guy,
 perhaps more attuned to the contents of AST2400 and AST2500.
 By the way, anyone know where the detailed datasheet PDFs
 of those 2 chips may be downloaded ?
 No response from Aspeed so far.)