OpenBMC v2.2

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.ibm.com
Fri Apr 20 09:00:47 AEST 2018

Brad Bishop <bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com> writes:
> There has been lots of cool work in the last couple months and we’ve been
> reasonably stable with Yocto 2.4 and Linux 4.13 for some time now so lets
> have a tag!

I echo that feeling - I've been building and running with openbmc master
as of whatever stage it's in at 8am each morning for a while, and
legitimately only hit one decent problem (okay, that was the bmc
bricking itself, no idea why yet because having BMC serial would be
useful, so of course I don't have it).

Thanks to everyone for the efforts in making things more stable.

--
Stewart Smith
OPAL Architect, IBM.