Community call - vote for a new time

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Apr 17 05:34:01 AEST 2018

> On Apr 9, 2018, at 1:38 PM, Brad Bishop <bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:
>
> The attendance at the Monday community call has been pretty low over the
> past couple months.  At the last one the group decided it was time to try
> something new.
>
> I’ve put together a poll for possible meeting times.  Please go vote for
> your favorites.
>
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFr5VZV49bAG28DVLnSJpQ9FzUlmEYEMgHsNo18HleaklAJQ/viewform
>
> thx -brad

The survey results are in.  Thank you everyone that took the time to fill it out.

Today will be the last community call at 9PM CST and starting next week 4/23 they
will be at 10AM CST on Mondays.

I know this isn’t ideal for everyone but this time worked the best for a pretty big
majority of responders.  We’ll try this new time for a while and see how well it
works (or doesn’t).

thx - brad