My OpenBMC introduction - it's official!

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:42:54 AEST 2018

With 20 years in open source and almost 6 years in OpenStack, I have
officially moved within IBM to work on the OpenBMC project. Some of you may
recognize me from previous calls and events I have been on over the past 6
months, but now I'm wrapping up my OpenStack responsibilities and switching
to OpenBMC full time.

I will spend most of my time working on cross-community topics, but will
also dive into some technical areas once I get up to speed. If I have not
met you yet, I'm excited to get to meet you. I look forward to working with
all of you.

Regards,
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)