meta-vesnin architecture

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 13:06:59 AEST 2017

Hi Anton,

I have been working with Felix in MSI on this system and I'm glad to see
meta-vesnin is coming to OpenBMC.

I did not find the change in gerrit. Could you kindly show us the link?

One general practice for submitting changes is that we prefer a series
of smaller
commits to a single huge commit. Each small commit does one thing.
E.g. you can have an initial commit to add meta-vesnin and its config files;
then a series of commits to add recipes in recipes-kernel or recipes-phosphor.

Thanks!

--
BRs,
Lei YU