Call for maintainers

Chris Austen austenc at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 14 13:33:21 AEDT 2017

Hi Simon.  The goal is to stay as close to master as we can.  We’ve done a better job at proving that with our 4.3-4.7-4.10 kernel and 1.7-1.8-2.2 yocto upgrades over the last 1.5 years then with our u-boot.

I know we would like to move up on U-Boot and the reason we have not is simply a lack people power.

I’m sure we can figure out a cadence that would work for you.

Sent from my iPhone