OpenBMC on Raspberry PI 3.

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Fri Oct 13 15:56:02 AEDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 16:09 -0300, Javier Romero wrote:
> > Great! I look forward to you helping us improve our documentation and
> > on-boarding of contributors. It might be rocky but it should help those
> > coming along in the future.
>
> A starting point to start my contribution, so, how can I help on this?

Ah I wasn't talking about anything in particular, just that we should
be able to improve our documentation from the questions you ask as you
try to get OpenBMC working on the Raspberry Pi. But regarding the
documentation, have you read through the docs repository at all?
Contributions are certainly welcome there:

https://github.com/openbmc/docs/

Cheers,

Andrew