OpenBMC helper scripts repositories

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 05:00:09 AEDT 2017

Brad, Patrick, and I were also tossing around a misc tools repo under
the openbmc umbrella a few weeks back.

I definitely vote for one!  I think the main concern was support, it
would def be a "use at your own risk" and "patches preferred over bug
reports" type repo.

I know George also has a collection of tools he uses for REST
operations as well.

With https://github.com/geissonator/openbmc-events, I was looking to
build a bunch of small tools, that had similar command line interfaces
to interact with the different REST api's in openbmc.

Andrew