HPM firmware update

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Fri Nov 17 10:28:18 AEDT 2017

I hate to jump in, but we have a downstream implementation that lets
the platform specify the data channel but uses OEM IPMI commands to
control the transfer, including setting it up and triggering events
related to the update.  We do this to support multiple platforms, such
as uploading the image over PCI or LPC, and also allows us to stage
the file for cryptographic signature verification.

It's very similar to the latest email above.