Create new platform for arm system

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Mon Nov 13 11:04:39 AEDT 2017

Hello Ken,

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Lei YU <mine260309 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could anyone help to review this structure and tell me how to separate this
>> code will be good to reviewer?
>>
>> As I know, the kernel patch should not in machine file.

I am the maintainer for the OpenBMC kernel. We would be happy to help
you get your changes into our kernel tree, and from there upstream.
Where possible we will ask you to submit them upstream first.

Do you have a git tree with your changes published? If so, I can take
a look and make recommendations.

The kernel follows a similar process to the upstream kernel
development process. We ask you to submit your patches to the mailing
list, where they will be reviewed and then merged.

Cheers,

Joel