patrick at stwcx.xyz
Sat May 6 05:23:32 AEST 2017
I made a release earlier this week but did not have a chance to put
together a list of highlights, until now:
v1.99.5: 83 commits since v1.99.4
- systemd upgrade to 232
- Romulus, Witherspoon, Zaius machines enable host console
mirroring at 115k baud
- Changes to systemd boot sequence target names for consistency
- Barreleye, Firestone, Garrison, Palmetto, Romulus inventory
updated with present / functional state from host-initiated
- IPMI SOL supported on network interface.
- Zaius configuration change to boot system automatically by
- mboxbridge added a dbus-based utility, with corresponding service
files, to trigger PNOR cache resets. This removed a 45s sleep in
the boot sequence.
- OpenPOWER P9:
- Kernel fixes for FSI stability.
- FSI supports i2c master on second processor socket.
- SBE-FIFO driver, OCC-FIFO driver.
- CFAM override procedure added to boot sequence for lab usage.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the openbmc