MCTP protocol support in OpenBMC?

Rick Altherr raltherr at google.com
Fri Mar 31 10:04:17 AEDT 2017

I know the Aspeed parts have hardware to support MCTP. Neither mainline
Linux or OpenBMC have drivers for that hardware yet. I'm interested in what
can be done with MCTP but I'm not aware of any plans from IBM or Google to
implement support. That said, if you'd like to work on a device driver,
I'll gladly review patches and assist with upstreaming.

Rick