OpenBMC world wide call for topics

Rick Altherr raltherr at google.com
Wed Jun 21 02:40:11 AEST 2017

My team is based in California (currently UTC-7).  I know we are working on
a variety of enhancements for Zaius and Quanta Q71L as well as more general
features such as A/B booting.  I'd like to hear a discussion on a
community-led roadmap so my team can coordinate with everyone else on their
development efforts.

Rick