Changing Power Button behavior

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:57:10 AEST 2017

Hey Adi, issues 771 and 776 track the refactoring work for the
buttons.  If you want to take a stab at it the old code is out in
skeleton, skeleton/pwrbutton/button_power_obj.c is for the button
monitoring and signal generation,
skeleton/pychassisctl/chassis_control.py for the handling  of the
signal.

You'll want to make sure the POWER_BUTTON gpio is configured right for
your system.  https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/issues/1593 would
also be something to look out for.  A quick glance shows
chassis_control.py using the right targets for power on so nothing
obvious to me on why it wouldn't work.

Andrew