phosphor-net-ipmid

tomjose tomjose at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jul 7 16:17:22 AEST 2017

Hello Ilya,

Appreciate your interest in contributing to OpenBMC project!

There is some good progress with the Sensor & SEL commands. The review
is up in the
gerrit server, please feel free to take a look.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/5048/
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/4162/8

We have started off with the implementation of the DCMI specification
which is closely related to IPMI.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/technical-specifications/dcmi-v1-5-rev-spec.pdf

It would be great if you would be able to lend a helping hand with this
epic. The stories are getting
broken down for this epic. If you are interested in this area, i would
assign the following issue.
The issue is updated with the necessary information to carry out the task.

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/issues/1855

We can catch up on IRC or on the mailing list to discuss further.

Regards,
Tom