Users of SBE FIFO kernel driver

Christopher Bostic cbostic at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Feb 2 06:28:07 AEDT 2017

I've not seen this discussed in the group but if this has already been
determined than any pointers to the latest documentation would be
appreciated.

Who are all the potential users of the OpenBMC SBE FIFO device driver?
I understand it will need to export its general submit interface to
other kernel drivers.  Only one I know of for sure would be the OCC
driver Eddie James is working on.

Any others?

What about user space access of the SBE FIFO engine?  What apps would
require it?  Cronus I assume will need some means to directly access it.

Thanks