OpenBMC will be at the OpenPOWER Developers Congress

Chris Austen austenc at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 26 06:58:59 AEST 2017

I wanted everyone to know that The OpenBMC Project will be part of the
OpenPOWER Developers Congress (May 22-25 in San Francisco).  This is a
chance for developers to get a helping hand on applications for (well of
course OpenBMC but also) PowerAI, TensorFlow, Chainer, Anaconda, GPU, FPGA,
CAPI and POWER.  We will supply the servers, you supply the problems to
solve.

For the OpenBMC sessions, together we will...

Write BMC side applications on real hardware (AST2500)
Interact with dbus using the SDK and on hardware
Create and run a test suite
Write a client application to interact with the BMC
Use the simulation environment
Show off some new UI features

If you are interested sign up and we will see you there...
https://openpowerfoundation.org/openpower-developer-congress

Randel Ross wrote a great article on some reasons to attend too...
http://insidebigdata.com/2017/04/18/five-reasons-attend-new-kind-developer-event/

Chris Austen
POWER Systems Enablement Manager