Running OpenBMC in qemu

Robi Buranyi rburanyi at google.com
Tue Apr 18 10:56:24 AEST 2017

why does it have to be qemuarm exactly? You can equally run qemux86(-64),
and shall see no difference in test results.

so what has been working for me all the time [and still works with a
relatively recent gbmc checkout]
- build for machine qeumux86-64
- and run a console-only mode: runqemu qemux86-64 ext4
qemuparams="-nographic"