Running tests

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:53:21 AEST 2017

Hi Maxim,

The SDK you installed is armv5e, it can be used to build targets for
armv5, but it’s not for running tests on your host.

To build and install host SDK:

TEMPLATECONF= . oe-init-build-env # Set default build target
# Manually edit `conf/local.conf` to
MACHINE ??= "qemux86-64"  # x86-64 SDK
# or
MACHINE ??= "qemux86"  # x86 SDK
# Build SDK
bitbake -c populate_sdk obmc-phosphor-image
# Then you get ./tmp/deploy/sdk/openbmc-phosphor-glibc-x86_64-obmc-phosphor-image-core2-64-toolchain-2.2.sh

After you installed the x86 host SDK, you can run tests on host as my
previous mail.

Thanks!

—
BRs,