Gerrit emails

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Fri Oct 28 23:52:49 AEDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 05:06:18PM +1030, Joel Stanley wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> I think you mentioned that Gerrit emails broke a while back. A few
> people have asked about it recently, so I was wondering if you could
> update us on how that is going?
>
> Do you need help?

I haven't had a chance to work on it.  Plan to get it fixed next week.

If you know a good / easy to install localhost SMTP agent you can point
me at, that would be great.  I need to get that installed and update the
TXT record on openbmc-project.xyz to enable the server to send emails
again.

The mail host I am using for my personal email is what I relayed the
Gerrit emails into and they limit sending to 200 per day, so we end up
getting rate limited pretty quick with how many people have subscribed
to all changes.

--
Patrick Williams