Merging rights

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Fri Oct 28 23:49:52 AEDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:37:34PM -0700, Nancy Yuen wrote:
> I'd like to be added as well.  I can help with changes coming via Google.

What I did was change the ACLs so that anyone can merge a commit that
has a +2 from a maintainer, not just maintainers.  What happened with
Joel was that I gave it a +2 (ok to merge) but was waiting for a +1
(verified) from Jenkins and then I went to bed and forgot about it.
Now, if you have a commit with a +2 from a maintainer and a +1 from
Jenkins you can click 'submit' on your own.

As the community progresses along further and individuals establish
credibility in their expertise areas we will revisit how to spread the
maintainership workload out.

--
Patrick Williams