FW: Kernel panic error while emulating qemuarm image

Arjun Padmanabhan arjun.padmanabhan at microsemi.com
Thu Oct 13 19:08:43 AEDT 2016

Hi,

Requirement is to run a webserver based on nodejs on arm based emulated environment.

Since nodejs binaries has support only from armv6 as per https://nodejs.org/en/download/  , I am trying to emulate an environment based on armv6/v7 so that I can run my webserver on emulated environment.

Thanks
Arjun Padmanabhan